Fixed Fees – Divorce & Children’s Law Matters
At Le Gallais & Luce we recognise that legal fees are often a concern, adding to the already difficult circumstances that you face. That is why we provide transparency of fees and are honest with you about potential costs from the outset.
Free Initial consultation
We offer a free first appointment of up to 30 minutes.
We offer the following options to assist you, giving you the support you need, at a manageable cost.
Our Fixed Fees packages
- A fixed fee for a divorce from the drafting of the divorce petition through to the decree absolute;
- Fixed fees for a financial agreement from meeting with you, liaising with your former partner or their lawyers, drafting the agreement;
- Fixed fees for proceedings where the financial settlement is contested We will provide you with a clear breakdown of each stage so that you are apprised of the costs from the outset and can budget accordingly
- We also offer a fixed fee for Pre -Nuptial and Post-Nuptial agreements
Children Law matters
- Fixed fees for dealing with disputes as to child maintenance – both the amount of maintenance that should be paid/received and enforcement;
- Fixed fees for dealing with disputes as to contact with your child;
Injunctions and domestic violence
- Fixed fees for injunctive proceedings to protect you and/or your child from a former partner.
Find out more about our Family Law Service.